Sandstone Care has partnered with LearnWell Education in an effort to enhance our academic and vocational services. Through this partnership, Sandstone Care will now have certified teachers providing onsite education, life skills, and vocational support to our clients. Our educators, along with LearnWell’s Education team, will begin partnering with public and private schools at our locations in Colorado and Washington, DC to help families in need.
LearnWell Partnership Highlights:
- Certified Teacher onsite with significant experience to facilitate academic and vocational programming.
- Ability to garner school credit for classes and course work completed at Sandstone Care.
- Will collaborate closely with our adolescents’ primary school to maximize school credit provided, stay on track with current school work requirements, and/or support grade recovery.
- Plans to develop closer partnerships with public and private schools across the DMV region to support IEP needs.
- LearnWell Education curriculum also includes a life skills and executive functioning development component.
LearnWell Education will be offered at our Denver and Cascade Canyon locations in Colorado and our North Bethesda clinic in Washington, DC.
For more information about Learnwell: https://learnwelleducation.com/
For more information about Sandstone Care: www.sandstonecare.com